Administrative and Public LawArbitrationChanceryCommercial LawCompany and InsolvencyCompetition LawCriminal LawDefamationEmploymentFamily LawLand and Property LawProbate and AdministrationRegulatory and DisciplinaryTort and Personal Injuries
Tiffany is a Charles Ching Scholar. She joined Chambers in 2021 after completing her pupillage with Mr Chan Chi Hung SC, Mr Clement Lau, Mr Earl Deng, Mr Tim Parker and Mr Justin Ho.
Tiffany obtained her LLB from the Chinese University of Hong Kong with First Class Honours. She went on to obtain her BCL from the University of Oxford with Merit overall and Distinction in Commercial Remedies.
Before being called to the Bar, Tiffany was a Judicial Assistant to the Hong Kong Court of Final Appeal from 2019 to 2020.
Tiffany is developing a broad practice and accepts instructions in all areas of Chambers’ work. She is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
• BCL (Merit), University of Oxford
• PCLL, Chinese University of Hong Kong
• LLB (First Class Honours), Chinese University of Hong Kong
• Charles Ching Memorial Scholarship (2021)
• Judicial Assistant, Court of Final Appeal (2019-2020)