Phoebe studied at Diocesan Girls’ School in Hong Kong and went on to read Law at King’s College London. After completing the PCLL at the University of Hong Kong upon her return, she began her training in 2000 as a solicitor in an international law firm. Phoebe spent 6 months of her training contract in the firm’s International Finance Department in London. In 2003, Phoebe switched to the other branch of the legal profession and was admitted to the Bar in 2004, joining Chambers as a tenant in the same year.
Phoebe is a CEDR Accredited Mediator since October 2007 and a Member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (MCIArb). She is fluent in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua).
Phoebe undertakes a broad range of civil and commercial work with an emphasis in Defamation.
- Solicitor (Hong Kong) (2002-2003)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court (England and Wales) (since 2003)
- Barrister-at-law (since 2004)
- CEDR Accredited Mediator (since 2007)
- MCI Arb (Since 2008)
- LLB, King’s College College London (1999)
- PCLL, The University of Hong Kong (2000)
- Deputy District Judge (29 March – 29 April 2016)
- Deputy District Judge (Family Court) (05 Sept – 16 Dec 2016)
- Temp. Deputy Registrar of the High Court (01 Mar – 31 Mar 2018)
- Deputy District Judge (05 Nov – 21 Dec 2018)
- Temp. Deputy Registrar of the High Court (01 Mar – 31 Mar 2019)