Charmaine was called to the Bar in 2006. She has a broad civil practice in line with Chambers’ profile with a particular interest in commercial and personal injury matters. She has experience in handling litigation involving breach of contract, breach of fiduciary duties, negligence and Chinese law and custom. She has appeared in High Court trials, both in her own right and when being led by senior counsel. Apart from doing cases in her own right, Charmaine has worked with a variety of silks and senior juniors in both civil and criminal matters.
- LLB (Hons), University of Exeter
- PCLL, University of Hong Kong
- Part-time Tutor, School of Law, City University of Hong Kong (2007-2008)
- Committee member, Standing Committee on Welfare and Sports, Hong Kong Bar Association (since 2007)
- Representative of the Hong Kong Bar Association, Joint Professional Sports Committee (now known as the Recreation and Sports Club for Hong Kong Professional Bodies) (2009-2012)