Robin was called to the Bar in 2006. He practices in civil and commercial litigation with experience in areas of company and shareholder disputes, insolvency, contracts, property, trust, probate, civil fraud, asset recovery, and tax. He regularly acts for and against multinationals, listed companies, investor funds, and high net worth individuals.
A Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators, Robin also accepts instructions to act as arbitration counsel.
A detailed CV can be provided upon request.
- Hong Kong Bar (2006)
- FCIArb (2016)
- Chairman of the Appeal Tribunal (Buildings Ordinance) (2015–2021)
- Member of Disciplinary Panel A of the Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (2017–2021)
- Member of Panel of the Board of Review (Inland Revenue Ordinance) (2018–2021)
- Member of Bar Council (2019–2021)
- Chairman of Standing Committee on Technology for the Bar Council (2019–2021)
- Member of the Appointment Advisory Board of the Hong Kong International Arbitration Centre (2020–present)