Christina read law as an external student of the University of London and sat the Bar Finals examination of England and Wales in 1988. That year she was called to the English Bar and the Hong Kong Bar. She has developed a practice in personal injuries, medical negligence and insurance related matters over the years.
Before joining the Bar Christina was a simultaneous interpreter with the Hong Kong Government leaving the civil service in 1988 when she was Chief Interpreter (Simultaneous Interpretation).
- CEDR Accredited Mediator
- BA, University of Hong Kong (1973)
- LLB, University of London (1987)
- Called to the English Bar (1988)
- Called to the Hong Kong Bar (1988)
- Committee Member, Personal Injuries Committee Hong Kong Bar Association