Jun holds a JD degree from The University of Hong Kong and was called to the Bar in 2016. Prior to studying law, he read History at, and received his BA degree from, Tufts University.
Jun has acted in a variety of commercial and civil matters, including commercial litigation, shareholder disputes, bankruptcy and insolvency-related litigation, commercial arbitration and defamation actions. His practice also includes advisory work.
- BA (History), Tufts University (2010)
- JD, The University of Hong Kong (2014)
- PCLL, The University of Hong Kong (2015)
- Re China Fishery Group Limited  1 HKLRD 875 – Acted for Chapter 11 Trustee in proceedings involving recognition and assistance to be given to foreign-insolvency-related office holders.
- Li Guozhu v New Century Iatrical Inv. Management Ltd & Ors  HKCFI 868