Ted was called to the Bar in 2019. He served pupillage with Mr Hectar Pun SC, Mr Charles J. Chan, Mr Robin Egerton, Mr Robin D’Souza and Mr Joseph Lee.
From 2017 to 2018, Ted was appointed as a Judicial Assistant in the Court of Final Appeal. He was responsible for conducting legal research for the judges, and preparing judicial bulletins and press summaries.
Ted is developing a broad civil and criminal practice. He has appeared in the High Court, the District Court (including the Family Court) and the Magistrates’ Court (including the Juvenile Court). He is also a CEDR accredited mediator and has been involved in mediations of a wide variety of disputes, such as matrimonial, nuisance, building management, contract, etc.
Ted is a law reporter for the Hong Kong Court of Final Appeal Reports (HKCFAR) and the Hong Kong Law Reports & Digest (HKLRD).
- Barrister (Hong Kong) (2019)
- CEDR Accredited Mediator
- P.C.LL., University of Hong Kong (2017)
- LL.M. (Public law) (Merits), University College London (2015)
- LL.B. (First Class Honours), University of Northampton (2014)
- Law Reporter (HKCFAR and HKLRD) (2019 – present)
- Judicial Assistant (Court of Final Appeal) (2017 – 2018)
Administrative and Public LawArbitrationChanceryCommercial LawCompany and InsolvencyCriminal LawEmploymentFamily LawLand and Property LawMediationProbate and AdministrationRegulatory and DisciplinaryTax LawTort and Personal Injuries